Ayatul kursi and 99 names of ALLAH. In the Quran, Surah Baqara (Chapter of the Cow), Ayah (verse) 255 is very beautiful and special and is given this title: “verse of the throne”. 2.255 Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission: He knows what is presently before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Knowledgethrone extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. (Surat Al-Hashr 59:24) Narrated Abu Huraira: Prophet Muhammad SAW said, “Allah has ninety-nine names, i.E. One-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari 50:894) Abu Huraira reported Prophet Muhammad SAW as saying: Verily, there are ninety-nine names for Allah, i.E. Hundred excepting one. He who enumerates them would get into Paradise. This frame is Best Gift.
GLASS HOME Ayatul Kursi and 99 Names of Allah Frame Decor
₹699.00 inc. GST
You Save: ₹149.00 (21.32%)
- Its perfect for home decor and being lightweight, fits effortlessly on any wall.
- Your walls will look very pretty
- Best islamic gift for muslim friends and can be placed in home as well as at work place
- This can be wall mounted as well as can be placed in wordroabs Glass shelves and can be placed in your home as well as at your work place
- A Product By GLASS HOME (A Complete Islamic Collection)